We've all been waiting for this day. Our web app is finally ready for Beta testing, and stakers can start staking into KyberDAO directly on app.unagii.com!
Unagii is one app for your digital asset yields. Going live today marks only the first leg of one yield product - Stake. More staking projects, product features, and a comprehensive portfolio view will be shipped progressively from today.
Skip the hassle. Save on fees.
Staking on Unagii means efficiency and saving a ton on fees. With gas prices soaring high, you'll want to yield smarter by limiting the number of transactions you're making.
Benefit from the convenience of delegating to vote on your behalf, saving you the need to vote every epoch. The ability to accumulate rewards across epochs is a win for you too. That means you can withdraw rewards from multiple epochs in one transaction, saving you fees. Not forgetting, during our initial launch period, there will be zero commission fees on Unagii too.
How to stake KNC on Unagii?
1. Sign up for an account with your email
2. Connect your wallet (Supported: Metamask / Ledger / Torus / Fortmatic)
3. Delegate your vote
4. Unlock your assets
5. Start staking!
About KyberDAO staking
Kyber Network is a fully on-chain liquidity protocol that aggregates liquidity from a wide range of reserves, powering instant and secure token exchange in any decentralized application. KNC holders who wish to stake their tokens on KyberDAO can govern the protocol by voting on important proposals and parameters while earning rewards in ETH for their efforts. Any KNC holder can contribute to Kyber's development by participating in the KyberDAO. Learn more here.
What can you do?
Users can stake, unstake, claim, send, and receive KNC on the app. Besides that, we want to inform users with important information about the staking project. Read about the project, calculate estimated earnings, track asset price, manage different wallets, and more!
Specific to KyberDAO, users can track:
- Estimated current and previous epoch APRs
- Staked assets for current and next epoch
- Rewards for all past epochs
- Countdown time to when the next epoch starts
- Overall KyberDAO stats i.e., current network fees and voting rewards, current and all-time burn, total staked voted in the network.
- No commission fee on Unagii until June 30, 2021.
- KNC delegation will formally occur for Epoch 4 onwards. Delegation applies per wallet connected.
- Stakers who have staked for Epoch 3 elsewhere and have not voted, do remember to do so on Kyber.org within the next seven days. Please also head to Kyber.org to claim your Epoch 3 rewards when available.
- For advanced stakers, you may delegate directly to our Poolmaster contract at: (0x017fF603CC711008772D32C03091d3CBa371bCd3).
About Kyber Network
Kyber’s on-chain liquidity protocol allows decentralized token swaps to be integrated into any application. Using Kyber, developers can build innovative applications, including instant token swap services, decentralized payment flows, and financial DApps — helping to build a world where any token is usable anywhere.
Kyber is one of the most used decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols in the world, with over US$950M worth of transactions facilitated since its launch. Kyber supports over 80 different tokens, and powers close to 100 integrated projects including popular wallets MEW, Trust, Enjin, Argent, and the HTC Exodus smartphone, as well as DeFi platforms Nuo, DeFiSaver, Fulcrum, InstaDApp, Set Protocol, Melon, and many others.